Steve is based in Basingstoke Hampshire but will travel all round the south of England and up as far as Sheffield
Steve Conway has been performing full time for the last 4 years or so but has been singing for many years. About 75% of Steve's bookings are as a solo vocalist and the other 25% working with fantastic musicians.
He has a natural raw talent for singing swing music which has taken him to perform as far afield as Italy and Spain.
He performs mainly songs from the following performers but in his own inimitable style!
Fans of Frank Sinatra, Harry Connick Jnr, Dean Martin and Nat King Cole are always happy at Steve's gigs.
Let There Be Love-Nat King Cole
Beyond The Sea- Bobby Darin
Fly Me to the moon-Frank Sinatra
Thats Amore-Dean Martin
King Of the Road-Dean Martin
I've Got You Under my Skin- Sinatra
Pennies From Heaven-Sinatra
It had to be you -Harry Connick Jnr