Bags of Rock
- 5 piece act consisting of 2 pipers, 2 female dancers and a rock guitarist with backing tracks
- Band consists of the former Red Hot Chilli Pipers frontman 'G Man' McPhie
Prices range from £1200
From Kiev to Kuala Lumpur, Bags of Rock have rocked major corporate events with their original take on the Scottish bagpipes. Forming in 2010 Bags of rock have already received praise from audiences and organizers alike playing major venues such as the SECC Clyde Auditorium, The Edinburgh Corn Exchange, Aberdeen AECC and their opening performance in July 2011 at the Rewind '80s festival in Scone Palace, Perth alongside Billy Ocean, Nik Kershaw, Human League, Go West, Tony Hadley and many more.
Bags of Rock is an exciting live experience featuring ex Red Hot Chilli Pipers frontman, guitarist Gregor 'G Man' McPhie together with two talented Grade One pipers and 2 acrobatic female dancers performed as part of the Dehli Commonwealth Games to a televised audience of 1 billion.
Their set includes traditional Scots classics as 'Scotland the Brave', 'Flower of Scotland' and '500 miles' plus rock classics like , 'Layla', 'We Will Rock You', 'Smoke on the Water' and bringing things right up to date by covering the likes of Franz Ferdinand and even Lady Gaga's 'Bad Romance'.
Ideal for rocking corporate events, weddings and awards ceremonies as well as a whole host of other gala events with a set designed to entertain every age group.
For something a Wee Bit Different on your Special Day why not let Bags of Rock Wee Band take care of all your Wedding Entertainment!
- Two Grade One professional pipers, for all church or ceremony guest welcomes, top table pipe-ins and what ever else you would like.
- Radio mics for the use of those making speeches.
- A 30 minute rousing performance of Bags of Rock Wee Band to set off the reception on completion of the speeches.
- This can be either with or without our two female acrobatic dancers.
- And, for the remainder of the evening, your own bespoke disco with the G-Man as DJ... ( with your pre-selected or on the night choice of tunes, should you wish )
"Obviously very talented musicians, great ambassadors for Scotland"
"Bags of Rock, i've got to say i've never seen a show like this in all
my life, sensational !"
Where are they based?
The band is based in Central Scotland, but will travel all over the UK and internationally as their act has broad appeal
Ask friends & colleagues what they think of this act...
Contact This Act
Check availability details & receive a free no-obligation quote directly from this Act... or simply ask any questions you might have...
Alternatively, send a single enquiry to multiple acts by adding this act to your shortlist before requesting a free quote...
This profile was compiled by +Freakster