Hire Solo Jazz, Blues & Swing Wedding Acts in London...
We have a brilliant selection of solo Jazz, Blues & Swing Acts for your wedding in London. Hiring one of these acts will make your wedding one to remember.
Hire Solo Jazz, Blues & Swing Wedding Acts, from across London...
Emily Matthews (based in London)
Music Description: Jazz singer - solo or with live band.
Packages range from £200 to £1500
Emily Matthews is a versatile and experienced jazz vocalist, with a huge repertoire, suitable for background dinner music, cocktail receptions, drinks events, weddings, and parties. She can be booked to perform accompanied by high quality backing tracks, or with a live jazz band. The vocal and piano duo is perfect for wedding ceremonies, adding the saxophon ... » View band profile »
Gemma Louise Edwards (based in London)
Music Description: Solo classical singer performing popular Opera, Classical and Musical Theatre
Packages range from £400 to £1000
Gemma's professional Credits include working as a Lead singer for Cruise Lines including Costa Cruise Line and Thomson. She has also worked as a Guest Artist for Royal Caribbean and Holland America Cruise Lines. This year Gemma was seen on the The Voice Uk where she sang the song Habanera. She also led The National Anthem at Wembley Stadium, May 2013. Gemma' ... » View band profile »
Kathryn Annabelle (based in London)
Music Description: Solo Jazz Vocalist
Packages range from £250 to £750
Kathryn Annabelle is an enchanting songbird who performs with exquisite class and soft sophisticated glamour. Having trained at the London School of Musical Theatre followed by the prestigious Advanced Performers Studio at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art, Kathryn Annabelle is an exceptionally talented vocalist and has worked extensively in Londo ... » View band profile »
Louise Dodds Solo (based in London)
Music Description: Solo female piano vocal entertainer
Packages range from £200 to £500
Louise Dodds has been performing professionally for almost 10 years, with a career that had taken her throughout the UK, Europe and the Middle East, at some of the world’s most prestigious venues, including the 7 Star Burj al Arab in Dubai, Gleneagles Hotel in Scotland and world famous Harrods in London. As a piano vocal entertainer, her repertoire encompa ... » View band profile »
Marcos Fernandez (based in London)
Music Description: Solo pianist
Packages range from £200 to £1000
Marcos is a specialist cocktail pianist who offers elegant and stylish performances from classical and easy listening to Jazz, Latin and film music. Perfect for cocktail parties, weddings, corporate meetings, high tea venues and all kind of venues requiring background music. He has played and toured for many years at different venues around England, Scotlan ... » View band profile »
Steve Conway (based in London)
Music Description: Jazz/Swing solo vocalist
Packages range from £380 to £1500
Steve Conway has been performing full time for the last 4 years or so but has been singing for many years. About 75% of Steve's bookings are as a solo vocalist and the other 25% working with fantastic musicians. He has a natural raw talent for singing swing music which has taken him to perform as far afield as Italy and Spain. He performs mainly songs from t ... » View band profile »
YolanDa Brown (based in London )
Music Description: Saxophonist - Jazz, soul, gospel, reggae, afrobeat
Packages range from £1000 to £5000
MOBO Award winning UK Saxophonist Yolanda Brown and her band perform jazz standards, chart hits and original compositions - a guaranteed crowd pleaser and sing-along night. The sounds range from jazz, funky soul, hip-swaying reggae and you will also find well-known chart toppers guaranteed to get you moving and singing along. ... » View band profile »
» Across the UK (13) (who travel to London)