Angel Of The North
- Opera and West End Vocalist
- Available for all types of ceremonial music
- Light-hearted & entertaining cabaret set(s) also available
- Expansive repertoire from classical to West End
- Modern classical crossover catalogue available
- Self-contained act
- Beautifully orchestrated high quality backing tracks
- Individual song requests encouraged
- Exceptionally ersatile musician with professional arrangement and orchestration skills
Prices range from £200 to £1200
Blessed with a voice once described by Sir Cameron Mackintosh as "absolutely magnificent", Philippa Healey is a critically-acclaimed West End leading lady and classically trained soprano.
Although originally a piano and composition student at Chetham''s School Of Music, Philippa''s discernible vocal talent was quickly recognized; winning her a scholarship to the National Youth Choir at the age of 18. After graduating with Honours in Music from University College, Oxford, she was personally chosen by Sir Cameron Mackintosh to star as Cosette in the record-breaking West End production of “Les Miserables”. Philippa also became the youngest soloist to perform with the Academy of St-Martin-In-The-Fields, under the baton of Sir Neville Marriner for his 75th birthday celebration gala at Birmingham Symphony Hall.
Recordings include solo oratorio and theatre pieces for Naxos, BBC Radio 3, and Sony Classical. Opera and West End roles include Tess in "Tess Of The D''Urbervilles" (Savoy Theatre), Young Heidi in "Follies" (Royal Festival Hall), and Polly Peachum (The Beggar''s Opera).
Where are they based?
Based in Cheshire, accepting bookings across the North West and the rest of the UK
Contact This Act
Check availability details & receive a free no-obligation quote directly from this Act... or simply ask any questions you might have...
Alternatively, send a single enquiry to multiple acts by adding this act to your shortlist before requesting a free quote...
This profile was compiled by +Freakster